Saint Martin is a tiny island nestled in the northern part of the Caribbean with two distinctive governments – French and Dutch. This tour starts on the Dutch side of the island and ends on the majestic French side. It guarantees an extraordinary journey on one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean. Imagine touring through some of the most exotic spots in Saint Martin. Tour one takes you to an Iguana Farm to play with and feed these exotic tropical playmates, a brief stop at Oyster Pond and Orient Hill top a well-known area for a perfect panoramic view of the ocean and surrounding areas, a stop at the local museum to learn briefly about the rich cultural heritage of the Dutch and the French. Tour 1 continues on to the French side of the island with a brief stop at the boarder for photos and unto Fort St. Louis for a little more exploring, a stop at Maho Beach to see low flying planes land and take off. At the local French market, guests will enjoy the delightful delicacies – a perfect blend of local cuisine and European pastries. Please see our tour details for tour itinerary for more info.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Cruise Information Center|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Ships that arrive at the port between 6-8:30am departs at 9:30am.
Ships that arrive from 9am onwards, tours leave half hour after.
|RETURN TIME||Prior to ship departure|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, hiking boots, sandals, hat, bathing suite and sunscreen.|
|CHILDREN||Children 0-10 years of age pay half price, children 10 and older pay full price. Parents with car-seats pay full prices.|
09:30 AM - pick up at the cruise pier
The Iguana Farm
The French and Dutch border
Brief stop at Oyster Pond
Photo opportunity at Orient hilltop
Marigot - open market (French capital)
Drive through Simpson Bay marina
Harold Jack Hill
Return to the pick up location
- Local guide Beverages (water, soda, guavaberry rum punch) while intransit
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or van
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages at lunch
- All tours depart from the Cruise Information Center. If you have a different pickup location please let us know. We will pick you up at the location that you provide to us.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: this tour is for cruise ship passengers only It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Note: tour departure time is based on local island time, not cruise ship time
IMPORTANT: You are required to go on the tour assigned to your ship based on its arrival time. You CANNOT reserve a tour that departs at a later time than the one assigned to you. If you enter information incorrectly or show for a later tour this will result in a missed tour and cancellation and a refund will not be issued. Please ensure you enter the arrival time FOR YOUR SHIP and not the time you would like to be picked up if you are reserving a group tour.
Upon return to Philipsburg, transfer back to the ship will be provided free of charge, or you may choose to remain in Philipsburg to shop or sightsee at your own leisure. Walking back to the ship takes between 12 and 15 minutes, or a taxi may take you for approximately $3.
*NOTE: Itinerary subject to change. Weather and traffic on the island are constantly changing, and sometimes, this requires itinerary changes.