St Martin Orient Bay Beach is undoubtedly the most sought after and go to place on the island. It is most definitely a breathtaking Caribbean Getaway. Known as the St. Tropez of the Caribbean, St Martin Orient Bay Beach is a beautiful mile-long beach famous for its pristine white sand and sparkling turquoise water.
Maho Beach is unusually close to the threshold of a runway, and is directly under the flight path, resulting in aircraft on their final approach flying over the beach at altitudes of less than 100 feet above ground level. Due to the unique proximity of low flying airliners, the location is very popular with plane spotters.
This is one of the few places in the world where aircraft can be viewed in their flight path just outside the end of the runway
This is what you have been looking for, a product designed specifically to meet the needs of our guests who want to have just a piece of the most thrilling experiences on St.Maarten/St. Martin and return home satisfied!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Cruise Information Center|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Ships that arrive at the port between 6-8:30am departs at 9am. Ships that arrive from 9am onwards, tours leave half hour after.|
|RETURN TIME||Prior to ship departure|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, sandals, hat, bathing suite and sunscreen.|
|CHILDREN||Children 0-10 years of age pay half price, children 10 and older pay full price. Parents with car-seats pay full prices.|
10:00 AM - pick up at the cruise pier
Maho beach / Sunset Beach Bar
Guarantee return to pick up location
- Local guide Beverages (water, soda, guavaberry rum punch) while intransit
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or van
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages at lunch
- All tours depart from the Cruise Information Center. If you have a different pickup location please let us know. We will pick you up at the location that you provide to us.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: this tour is for cruise ship passengers only It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Note: tour departure time is based on local island time, not cruise ship time
- If you are traveling with children (Please be advised) Orient Beach has full nudity on the Club Orient part of the beach. Partial nudity MAY occur on the rest of the beach.
IMPORTANT: You are required to go on the tour assigned to your ship based on its arrival time. You CANNOT reserve a tour that departs at a later time than the one assigned to you. If you enter information incorrectly or show for a later tour this will result in a missed tour and cancellation and a refund will not be issued. Please ensure you enter the arrival time FOR YOUR SHIP and not the time you would like to be picked up if you are reserving a group tour.
Upon return to Philipsburg, transfer back to the ship will be provided free of charge, or you may choose to remain in Philipsburg to shop or sightsee at your own leisure. Walking back to the ship takes between 12 and 15 minutes, or a taxi may take you for approximately $3.
*NOTE: Itinerary subject to change. Weather and traffic on the island are constantly changing, and sometimes, this requires itinerary changes.